You bring the baby. We bring the rest!
We offer dependable service and rent only high quality, clean, and safe products. After each use, we thoroughly inspect and clean our products with non-toxic cleaners. If you don’t see what you need, just let us know. We are happy to expand our inventory to meet your needs!
Rental Rates and Policies:
We have a minimum order amount of $50, a service fee of $49 per order, and a 48 hour cancellation policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I place an order?
- Select the items and quantity that you wish to order on the Rental Gear page and submit the form. We will contact you via phone within 24 hours to review and confirm your order with a credit card number and expiration date. Your credit card will not be charged until 48 hours prior to your arrival. This is in accordance with our 48-hour cancellation policy.
- How far in advance should I place an order?
- Ordering as early as possible is the best way to make sure you will get what you need. We will always try to accommodate last-minute orders. Please keep in mind that December-March and June-August are definitely the busiest months for baby visits to Jackson Hole!
- How do you define the rental period?
- We count each day that you have the gear as one day. We no longer double book days because we need time to inspect, clean, and sanitize the items to our very high standards. For example, if you are planning to use the equipment starting early evening on Monday and keep it until the following Monday morning, we would count that as 8 days.
- What are the rental terms of the agreement?
- Our Rental Agreement Form is available for your viewing at the bottom of the Rental Gear page. You will need to click “accept” if in agreement with the terms.
- What is your delivery fee?
- Delivery is $49 for the Jackson Hole area. Delivery includes set-up and take-down of your items. Please call for details regarding delivery for surrounding areas of Jackson Hole.
- What are your delivery hours?
- Our goal is to deliver prior to your arrival and pick up after your departure. We deliver 7 days a week and will be flexible to accommodate your specific needs.
- Is there a minimum time I have to rent the equipment?
- There is a three-day minimum charge for full-sized cribs. All other items can be rented on a per-day basis, but there is a $50 minimum per order.
- May I pick up the items myself?
- At this time, we do not offer self-pick-up. Since you’re on vacation, we deliver and set up the gear so you don’t have to!
- How large are your cribs? What is included with them?
- Our goal is to make your baby feel at home. Our cribs are full size with a 5-inch mattress. The price includes a mattress pad, fitted sheet, and comforter. A bumper pad is available upon request only.
- Do you assemble the cribs?
- Yes. We will set up and take down your crib. We ask that our clients let us know exactly where to place the crib upon arrival and it not be moved until we take it down upon pick up.
- Should I wash the linens before pick up?
- No thanks. We will take care of the laundering!
- What if I need to cancel my order?
- We understand that travel plans can change. There are no charges on orders canceled prior to 48 hours of the delivery date. Orders canceled within 48 hours of the delivery date will be charged 100% of the original order. Unfortunately, there can be no exceptions to this policy.
- May I add additional equipment to my order during my visit?
- We will do our best to deliver additional items upon your request according to availability. An additional delivery charge may apply.
Do you still have a question?Contact Us